Study Fees Free at NZIS
Had enough of school but still want a cool career?
Are you aged 16 to 19 and looking for a course where you can pick up some practical skills? The Youth Guarantee scheme gives you the chance to study free for up to one year.
- Foundations of Sport & Recreation (Level 2)
- Sport, Recreation, and Exercise (Multi-Sector) (Level 3)
What’s different about us
• Our classes are small and tutors are awesome. They’ll treat you like adults, not kids
• You won’t be stuck in a classroom all day. You’ll be learning in a fun sporting environment
• You’ll get a qualification and skills that help you get a job
• You’ll make new friends and meet other teens like you
• This is your first step to an exciting career, and the pathway on to our other qualifications like personal training
Don’t waste your time doing something that doesn’t inspire you. Use it to gain a FREE qualification! Fill out the form on this page and we’ll contact you about joining one of our classes soon.
First Year Fees Free
You can get one year of study with us up to the value of $12,000 fees-free. You may be eligible for Fees Free if you are: a New Zealander or ordinarily resident in New Zealand; and a recent secondary school leaver; or not a recent secondary school leaver but have undertaken less than half a year of tertiary study or training. See the full eligibility criteria here.