Choose from a range of study options at NZIS. From Youth Guarantee to Industry-Specific and Tertiary.
Youth Guarantee Courses
Our Youth Guarantee courses are FREE! Offering foundation skills at Level 2 or the opportunity to earn NCEA credits at Level 3 for students who are aged 16 to 19. These courses are the perfect introduction to learning for those with a passion for sport and health, but unsure where to start.
Our expert tutors offer 1:1 support and really care about what they do, making all the difference. Study our specially designed courses and discover your passion for the Health, Fitness, Sport & Recreation Industry:
Interested in a career as a Police Officer or Personal Trainer or getting familiar with world of sport and the career opportunities it brings? We’ll help you land your dream job with our Industry-specific courses:
- Police Preparation (Level 3)
- Introduction to Sport Management, Recreation and Human Performance (Level 4)
- Health & Fitness Personal Trainer (Level 4)
Our Level 5 & 6 courses are designed to give you dynamic and out-of-your-seat learning with a practical approach to a diverse range of career pathways.
Develop leadership skills that can be used in the exercise, recreation and sport industry and learn from our experienced and knowledgeable teaching staff and Industry Partners.
Study our higher level courses teaching physical health, how to develop wellness solutions, and sport science:
- Certificate in Advanced Health and Fitness Coach (Level 5)
- Diploma in Sport, Recreation, & Performance (Level 5)
- Diploma in Sport Management (Multi-Sector) (Level 6)
- Diploma in Human Performance (Multi-Sector) (Level 6)