Sep 28, 2018
Become an Enquiry Advisor at New Zealand Institute of Sport
Do you have a passion for all things health and education, and thrive within social settings? If you have a flair for sales, verbal communication and can't help but bring a positive vibe with you to work everyday - please keep reading!
Our Auckland Campus are looking for an energetic sales minded person who can fit into our friendly team. We want a 'go-getter' who will enjoy communicating with our potential students so we can help them into a study pathway, best for them. Our ultimate goal is to develop their skills and learning, and guide them into a future they've always dreamed of! So you'll need to have great relationship building skills to develop meaningful relationships with our external stakeholders and make sure our students get the best experience, and also ensure they are placed into the most suitable programmes.
We are part of New Education Group, and a leading NZQA category 1 tertiary provider of vocational education. We have valuable practical programmes that are designed to cover a wide range of skills and knowledge required for a diverse career in the Health, Recreation, Exercise and Sport Industry. We're also a national provider across New Zealand, with campuses in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
About the role:
- The Enquiry Advisor is a sales position with the primary purpose of contacting future student enquiries with a view to convert those enquiries to an on campus interview
- You will be measured against set targets in terms of sales conversions.
- You will be converting enquiries driven through various online and offline marketing strategies as well as creating and converting enquiries through new direct sales initiatives
- You will be responsible for creating a positive experience for future students through excellent customer service from the very first interaction with the Group
- You will also be building relationships with external stakeholders
- Experience in a contact centre environment, particularly with outbound sales calls and following up on initial enquiries
- Target driven with a strong network
- Proven success within a sales role
- High degree of customer service delivery ability
- Has the ability to successfully multitask and manage conflicting priorities well
- Culturally aware and actively uses this to strengthen relationships
- To be successful in this role you will have a positive and productive approach towards building relationships and ambitious about meeting sales targets.
If you think you encompass the above and would like to join us, click here. This will take you through to the ACG Education website where you can learn more about the position and apply.