Apply to Study at NZIS:
Apply Online – The easiest and quickest way to apply!
Download Application Form – Post to: PO Box 1260 Wellington, New Zealand.
Download International Application Form – For international students only.
Youth Guarantee Application Form – ZERO FEES Courses for those aged 16-19 years.
Please ensure that your application includes:
- Application form with all fields completed
- Record of learning with achievement and credit information
- List of existing qualifications (if applicable)
- CV uploaded
International Student Information
Read more about course entry requirements for international students
Each year NZIS offers a selected number of free tuition scholarships across our three sites in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Students applying for study may wish to apply for a part of full fees scholarship. Scholarships are awarded on the following criteria:
- Academic Achievement – Exceptional Academic Record
- Sporting Achievement – Representative level in one or more sports
- Club/Community Contribution – Commitment to club and/or community events
There are also a number of places for Pacific Island and Maori available. To apply for scholarships, individuals are required to send a detailed CV, covering letter and two written references of support (from coaches, teachers or members of the community) along with the application.